The Forms Management System was created to provide one central, easy to use system for tracking forms, fees, etc that any other staff member can access, add to, and check.
To access FMS, go to the Kodiak Cave and click FMS under the Teacher area.
To create your own form follow these steps:
- Login using the supplied credentials.
- Click on Start New Form near the top.
- Enter a Title, Teacher's name(s) and select the columns you wish to add.
- Click the Add Form button.
- At first you won't have any students added to your form. So click the Add Students to Form button.
- At first it will show you all the students in the school. You may filter the results by entering the homeroom of the students you wish to enter, the grade, the name of the student, etc into the Filter box and clicking the button Filter.
- You may then check off students individually who you would like to add, or you may click the Toggle Check All button to select all the students that are currently shown.
- Then click the button Add Selected Students above the table.
- When you are finished adding students, go back to view your form by clicking the red Back to... button to the left of the Add Selected Students button.
To mark that a student has brought in a form, fee, etc. simply click the checkbox next to the student and click Save Changes at the top of the table.