HOW TO IMPORT A CLASS TO USE IN GOOGLE DRIVE
- The first step is to setup an Excel file with the following 3 fields:
- If you have already been provided with a CSV file ready to import, skip to step 10.
- Select all of the data in your worksheet.
- Select the Insert menu -> Name -> Define
- Type email and click the Add button.
- Click Ok.
- Click File and select Save As.
- From the Format dropdown, select Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- Enter the name of your file, choose where you want to save it, and click Save.
- Login to your Google account.
- Click icon and select
- Click More and select Import
- Click the Choose File button and select the CSV file of the class you want to import.
- Your newly imported contacts will be automatically put in a group named Imported followed by the current date. Click on the group and click the More tab, then select Rename group. Give the group a name.
- Now whenever you want to share a file or folder with the whole class, just enter the name of the group you just created.