CITRIX RECEIVER & SIRS HOME ACCESS (CBE CONNECT)
Pre-Requisites - Install Citrix Receiver
1. Go to Applications, launch Self Service and login with your CBE network credentials.
2. On the right-hand side under Categories, click on Citrix and click Install Citrix Receiver v12.0. 3. A text document named CBE Citrix Receiver User Guide 1.0 will appear when Citrix Receiver finishes installing. Minimize the document for now (we will use it later) and exit Self Service.
Setting up CBE Connect
1. Open up Safari and navigate to http://connect.cbe.ab.ca and login with your CBE network credentials.
2. Click Agree to the terms and conditions and install the browser plugin.
3. Click Allow.
4. A progress window will appear when the plugin installs. Once complete, exit and restart Safari.
5. Navigate back to http://connect.cbe.ab.ca and login with your CBE Network credentials. It will now check to see if the plugins have installed.
6. Accept the terms and conditions.
7. Under the Extended Access section, click Sirs Citrix Access.
8. A popup window will appear that looks like this one below.
9. Once you see that window, refer back to the document CBE Citrix Receiver User Guide 1.0 to setup and use Citrix Receiver.