ACCESSING ENCRYPTED DATA FROM A USB ON A NON-ENCRYPTED MAC
Written by Premjit Singh
As a user you have two choices, EMS Service or EMS Explorer; for fast access via a window select EMS Explorer, to fully work with the files on your computer install the EMS Service. We DO NOT recommend installing the EMS Service!
1. Insert device into non-encrypted computer.
2. Double-click the encrypted media device.
3. Click the Access Encrypted Files (Mac).dmg.
4. Double-click the AccessEMS icon.
5. You will then be prompted to Launch EMS Explorer or Install EMS Service.
6. Click Launch EMS Explorer and you will see a window asking you to authenticate with the encryption password.
7. After authenticating you will be able to view and edit files on the encrypted device.