This is a step by step how to use MRBS to book laptop carts, SMART Boards and some rooms in the school.
- Begin by going to the MRBS for your school.
- If you do not see your username in the top right corner of the page, click the login button just below where it says 'Unknown user'
- Login using the credentials provided to you by the site administrator.
- Click on the resource you wish to book in the top left of the page under the heading 'Areas'.
- Use the links 'Go To Day Before', 'Go To Day After' or the links at the bottom of the page to go to the day you wish to book the resource.
- Click the space in the period you wish to book, verifying you are on the day you want the resource.
- Enter your last name in the 'Brief description' field.
- If you wish to select more than one resource in your chosen area, hold down the Command key on a Mac (Control on PC), and click on the other resource(s) you wish to book. (ie. if you want to book more than 1 computer lab for the same time)
- If you wish to book the resource for more than 1 period on that day, click the drop down menu next to 'End' and select how many periods you want the resource for.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can choose to repeat this booking daily, weekly monthly, however, you have to be careful since it will book the same period, but the rotation day may be different.
There is a limit on the system that only allows you to book resources up to 2 weeks in advance. If you need to book a resource farther ahead than 2 weeks, you will have to speak with myself or the administration.